Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Home Makeover Challenge: Week Three




Home Makeover Challenge: Week Three...

This week is the one I have been waiting for, because it's singular focus is decorating. Yay! But...

I was a little disappointed with the advice. I don't think it's a fit for me. Some of it works, and I was doing it already, like not having your furniture up against the walls, and creating conversational spaces.

But the suggestions for creating height I am less sure about. I do want curtains because my natural, rustic, no-curtains look is not quite stylish. But the current style of having curtains that pool on the floor and are higher than the windows is probably not going to work for me.

What about you? I know for some it creates exactly the look they are going for, and I support that. But I don't think I want to do that. To each her own, right?

So this week, I cleared more bedroom clutter & worked on the magical corner of the room. How are you doing with the challenge?

Have a wonderful day!

Jeanine

 
Home for Your Soul on Twitter
Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment